|Preparing to File
If you would like to have a Graduate Division Academic Advisor conduct a “pre-check” of your document, feel free to stop by the
Graduate Division during business hours, prior to the week of a filing deadline due to
the high volume of traffic and limited staff availability. Please print and bring your preliminary pages and several pages from
the body of your document when stopping by for a pre-check.
Before filing a thesis, ensure that you:
Completing the Filing Process
Prior to electronic submission, you must have a Signature Page signed by all committee members (in blue or black ink).
Submit the entire master's thesis and permission letters (if required) electronically via the ProQuest ETD site, including an
unsigned copy of the Signature Page. You must submit the signed Signature Page to Graduate Division, as described below.
After electronic submission, the Graduate Division must receive the following documentation on or before the applicable quarter deadline:
- One copy of the title page (on plain white paper)
- Original, committee-approved signature page (all members signing on plain white paper with black or blue ink)
- Cashier's receipt indicating payment of the $25 Master's Thesis Submission fee
- If on Filing Fee Leave of Absence, cashier's receipt indicating payment of the Filing Fee
- Committee Change Form 1-A (if applicable)