In addition to TA or research appointments in academic departments, there are many other campus employment options for current graduate students.
- GradTeach: Department postings about graduate student teaching assistant opportunities. Graduate students are encouraged to subscribe to this group with their UCSB email address in order to receive updates about open positions sent directly to their inbox. However, even without subscribing, they can view the listings.
- Handshake: UCSB's official site for all students (undergraduate and graduate) looking for jobs, internships, and on-campus interviews
- UCSB Human Resources Job Postings: Information on available on-campus staff positions (both full-time and part-time)
- GradPost Career & Tools Section: Various on-campus and off-campus job opportunities specifically targeted to graduate students (including, but not limited to, open calls for TAs)
- UCSB Academic Employment Opportunities: Lecturer, post-doc, research scientist, and other on-campus jobs that generally require a Master’s or Ph.D.
- Other Career Resources: Information on workshops, career exploration tools, and key campus contacts that support graduate student career development at UCSB