Congratulations on nearing completion of your advanced degree at UCSB!
The minimum requirements to meet a filing deadline are:
1) Electronically file your thesis/dissertation/DMA supporting document with ProQuest by the deadline.
2) Submit your original signature page ("wet" signatures) to the UCSB Graduate Division by the deadline.
- Please note that the wet signature requirement is being waived due to the COVID crisis until further notice.
- We recommend using DocuSign to collect signatures on the signature page and all other forms, which can then be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please see our FAQ here for further instructions.
- For more information, please also consult our Summer Filing Best Practices Guide Sheet.
Please email email@example.com with any questions.
Per University policy, copyright ownership of theses or dissertations authored by University students resides with such students.
UCSB Publishing Agreement
UCSB dissemination options and policy on delaying release (embargo) of your thesis, dissertation or support document
Copyright, Coauthorship, and Reprint Permissions
A PDF guide to UCSB's policies